Who is the administrator of your personal data?
The administrator of personal data is Zakład Bieliźniarski KARO with its registered office in Rumia, at ul. Kosynierów 25, hosting the website at www.zbkaro.pl
How to contact us in order to obtain information about the processing of your personal data and resulting from its rights?
Contact the inspector of personal data protection designated by us by: email address: email@example.com mailing address: Inspektor Ochrony Danych Osobowych, 84-230 Rumia, ul. Kosynierów 25
Where did we get your data from?
We received it from you when filling out the contact form at www.zbkaro.pl
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
We process your personal data because it is necessary to contact you regarding the requests, queries, etc. sent to us. If you agree, we process your personal data in order to save data in cookies, collect data from websites and applications mobile. You can withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data at any time by contacting our Data Protection Inspector. We will process your personal information until you withdraw your consent.
Do you need to provide us with your personal details?
We require you to provide the following personal data:
- name, surname, e-mail address, in the case of a contact form,
- e-mail address, in the case of a direct link to our e-mail. If for some reason you do not provide this personal information in the contact form, you will not be able to send it.
What are your rights regarding the data being processed?
- the right to access the content of your personal data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation whether the Administrator processes data and information regarding such processing,
- the right to rectify data if data processed by the Administrator are incorrect or incomplete,
- the right to request the Administrator to delete data,
- the right requests from the Administrator to restrict data processing,
- the right to transfer data, i.e. the right to receive personal data provided to the Administrator and send it to another administrator,
- the right to object to data processing based on the Administrator's justified interest or processing for direct marketing,
- the right to submit complaints to the Polish supervisory body or supervisory body of another European Union Member State, competent for the place of habitual residence or work of the data subject or for the place of alleged for breach of the GDPR,
- the right to withdraw consent at any time (without affecting the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal),
- the right to obtain human intervention from the Administrator, express their own position and challenge the decision based on automated data processing.
Who do we share your personal information with?
If as a result of the inquiry, the Service will be delivered, your personal data may be made available only to trusted partners, entities supporting us in the provision of electronic services, that is, those that provide payment and transport services.
Where do we store your personal information?
All the data you provide is stored in a mailbox program and thus on a server serviced by a hosting company. The connection between the client and the server is done by means of an encrypted SSL protocol, thanks to which it is not possible to take over or change the data sent as part of this connection. If the Service is provided, your data will be saved in the accounting program.
How long do we keep your personal data?
In the case of the Service, we store your personal data in order to:
- post-sales customer service (eg complaint handling),
- claim enforcement in connection with the performance of the contract,
- statistical and archiving,
- fulfillment of the Administrator's legal obligation (eg due to tax or accounting regulations)
Do we process your personal data automatically in a way that affects your rights?
On our websites, we use technologies such as cookies, local storage and similar devices for collecting and processing personal data and operational data in order to personalize the content and analyze the traffic on our websites. Cookies are IT data saved in files and stored on your terminal device (your computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) that the browser sends to the server every time you access a website from this device, while you visit various websites on the Internet. Detailed information about cookies and their functioning can be found at this link.